Monday, March 27, 2006

"Shards of Glass" is my middle name

I am amazing. I somehow managed to break not one, but TWO drinking glasses by the time the afternoon rolled around today.

The most annoying thing about the second incident is that I had just gotten back from the grocery store and was about to pour myself some milk, when my glass somehow slipped from my hand, shattered, and spewed shards of glass everywhere... including into my open gallon of milk. Sad. So even though I just went to the stinkin' grocery store, I still don't have milk.

Two glasses by the afternoon. I'm beginning to worry what's next. Watch out. This girl should be considered extremely dangerous.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Once when I was a kid i dropped a glas s just to see it break. I've always felt guilty about that. There's just something about breaking glass that makes you feel really bad about yourself.

be said...

Spewed. That's not something glass known for doing. I think you should concentrate on harnessing that power.

Ronnie said...

They call me "Mr. Glass."

Stefani said...

I disagree lauren...when you break a glass on accident you feel really bad, but let me tell you- when you do it on purpose, it's invigorating!! Sometime get some dishes you don't care about and then break them by throwing them at the floor or wall (or any guy who deserves it)...I can almost guarantee that you will love it.

rph said...

I think the most entertaining part of the MTC was when missionaries dropped and broke glasses in the cafeteria. Good times.

*star said...

My roommate is a dangerous girl.

James said...

I used to work at leatherby's as a dishwasher/bus boy(not to be confused with a bus driver) and I was second place for the record of breaking the most glasses (I think I broke 12-13 and the guy with the record slipped and fell with a full tray of them fresh out of the hot steamy industrial strength dishwasher).