Monday, March 06, 2006

Found Soon



So... thanks in large part to the amazing Bryant, my blog is up and running. I was a little distraught when, after fixing up my settings and clicking "view blog," I was redirected to a site that said my blog was "Not Found." Yikes. That seemed a little depressingly final to me.
Not Found.
Thank goodness I was chatting with B at the time because his assurances that I would be "found soon" helped me through this trying time. Apparently, you have to actually post something before a blog is really a Blog. That's unfortunate for you... mostly because it means you're getting this nonsensical blabber as my first post simply so that I can look at my webpage and feel like I've created something today. I guess I'm just selfish like that, but it does feel pretty neat to create something. More to come.

6 comments:

be said...

Ah, the "I started a blog" first post. Classic.

Ronnie said...

Yeah, it has new car smell.

Is this the Kelly that I know that doesn't really know who I am because she called Jason, "Ronnie," a few months ago?

the narrator said...

another blogging granddaughter?

be said...

Another one of your virtual posterity. (Loyd introduced me to the blogging, so I guess we all owe him our blogginess.) And don't feel bad, Ronnie. She can't tell me and Tyler apart, either.

kel said...

Hold on hold on hold on! Bryant you took my comment. For that I will forever call you Tyler. And Ronnie, you should feel happy--at the very least it shows you were on my mind. But seriously, guys, I think something's wrong with my brain. Why do I do things like that? B and I established last night that I'm a bad person... maybe it has something to do with that. Yea, I think it probably does.

be said...

Is that the conclusion that we came to? Not that I want to argue with you if you've got your mind made up.