Tuesday, August 29, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PITY COMMENT

So it's been said that I tend to leave "pity comments" on people's blogs (particularly the blogs of certain boys that I'm dating). I admit, I have on occasion left a comment or two simply for the sake of leaving a comment. And I even concede that I've gone along with the joke and purposely left one or two shameless pity comments just to be funny (or try to be). BUT it has gone too far. Now I'm accused of leaving pity comments any time I say anything. Not only do I feel pressure to write amazing posts, but I also now have the pressure to write amazing comments. Goodness, comments are supposed to be the easy part. Maybe I should just give up.

13 comments:

be said...

particularly the blogs of boys that I'm dating

What? Who else do you do this to?

kel said...

So now you're jealous of my pity comments eh?

the narrator said...

I have always appreciated your comments... though there has only been one or two.

When are you going to write up some feminist post?

Also, we need to have a Big Love party.

*star said...

particularly the blogs of boys that I'm dating....

Bryant, I tried to clue you into this months ago! I've said it before and I'll say it again: Kelly is a sneaky, sneaky girl.

kel said...

Uh... I'm not THAT sneaky. I mean, as tempting as polyandry might appear, I'm actually quite a believer in monogamy. Woohoo-monogamy!

Speaking of monogamy, Big Love... ok Loyd, maybe I could watch it. I don't know how well I'll handle it, but I am kind of interested.

And as for feminist posts, they're brewing.

Stefani said...

Bryant, I wouldn't worry too much...Kelly doesn't fit the profile of a polygadater.

Ronnie said...

Kelly, I'm highly impressed that you know the word, 'polyandry'. I thought I was the only one who knew about polyandry and polygyny. I guess I'm not as smart as I thought.

kel said...

Hang on a second, Mr. Ronnie... why does my knowing it mean that you're "not as smart" as you thought? My intelligence doesn't diminish yours. Maybe we're both just brilliant! After all, I did crack your code.

be said...

My girlfriend is smart.

Ronnie said...

You've got a good point. I take it back. We're both geniuses, probably evil geniuses incognito.

DataSurfer said...

I don't mind your pitty comments. Even the ones where you say you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Unknown said...

hi there. i met you at sunstone and wrote your email address in my program. that program is still in my room, i think, but i keep forgetting to find it and write you. here's my email address: triniciutki at gmail dot com.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.